Friday 22 March 2013

How to Overcome Fear [Motivation]


You're Awesomely GREAT!!

Picture

I strongly believe that the biggest barrier to achieving what you want is FEAR. And many of you may argue this is not true, probably because the larger part of you are unaware, that fear comes in many forms or if you will its different synonyms: Timidity, terror, Panic, Worry, Fright, Jitters, and even being Nervous. there are a lot more. but they all basically cause the same effect.
I myself was very timid, always worrying about how i appeared to other people and if it was good or not. I was very afraid of Fully expressing myself, the awesome, talented side of myself. Every time i had to present something in front of a crowed, no matter how large or small, alone or with a partner, i trembled, sweated, and my voice quivered intensely. Whats worse is it was Very noticeable, which was my greatest fear, considering i was timid. I cared to much about how i appeared to others. The fact i was failing at making myself appear "awesome" broke my self esteem. Until i started to think one day : "WHY FEAR". and not long after i don't remember where exactly, or whom said it but i heard some one quote "FEAR is just False Evidence Appearing Real". That phrase was the beginning of greatness for me, the minute i realized what i experienced was not real and that it only served to hinder me, the "beast" was unleashed. I looked for the best way of describing what exactly i felt when i was timid and i found this quote on the right side of the screen - - if you've read this quote :
 "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other
people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of
God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.
—Marianne Williamson" 
 You probably now understand the gravity of FEAR.Fear is NOT REAL, fear is a choice. It only takes a strong, determined heart to Stomp that foot down and say "I WILL NOT FEAR".  Awesome people do not fear. and so if you wanna move to the next level you must make THE choice: Awesomeness or Fear?     


"The only thing we have to fear is fear it'self - nameless, unreasoning, unjustified, terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."


In Life try to be the Beast that everyone fears to challenge, I mean this in the most positive way for all those potential bullies out there! , what i mean is try to be the BEST so much that other people fear your ambition, your courage, so much that, they think you are to awesome to be challenged. It's possible! Shut that voice inside you that tall you to worry about Every single little thing that happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment